Thursday, May 12, 2011

Keep calm and carry on

It's been a hell of a few months. Adjusting to my new life has been rather daunting.

One day, my mom was here then next she was gone. Then my job turned into a free all expenses paid trip aboard the Titanic. The media is onto their every move, which happens to include bad financial judgments and pending layoffs.

What's a librarian to do?

Then you bundle that with the fact that this passed weekend, my goal was to forget Mother's Day. Well, mission accomplished.

They broke into my home. There's nothing like trying to secure your place with plywood to help take your mind off of the rest of your life. Or not...

I'm not sure who ordered up the black cloud that hovers over my life, but I would really like a reprieve. Please and thank you.

It has to get better. There's simply no way to go but up from here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: