Monday, November 8, 2010

And then there was tea...

Can you believe it? I'm in love. The first time that we went out, we sat across from each other gazing intently as if our lives depended on seeing behind the other's eyes. We had coffee, held hands, hugged as if we'd never see one another again and then we kissed.

We kissed at a little jazz venue named Cliff Bell's in Detroit and nothing has been the same since. When we kissed, the whole world disappeared and it was just us. That is how it still is.

He is amazing. He makes me laugh. He loves his children. He works hard and will be an awesome spouse. I am claiming that for myself because I love him so much that I cannot imagine going back to my regularly scheduled life without him. What a difference not settling makes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: